New Zealand travel guide offering 1000's of New Zealand tourism options and information. Find and book New Zealand accommodation, New Zealand attractions, New Zealand tours, New Zealand transport, New Zealand restaurants, New Zealand conference venues and New Zealand weddings.
NZTG Site Search
Search by typing in words or phrases, eg christchurch accomodation
- You can use the Advanced Search to narrow your search to particular sections of the website and/or by month and year.
- You can also identify a phrase using double quotation marks, eg "christchurch accomodation". This limits your results to where that exact phrase appears rather than including where the words in the phrase appear separately.
- A search for christchurch accomodation, for example, will look for documents containing all the words in the phrase first, ie documents that contain both christchurch and accomodation.
- If there are no documents that contain all the words you have entered, then documents that contain one of more of the search words are displayed. If this occurs, the following message appears:
'There were no documents that contained all of the words in your query. These results contain some of the words'
- Where there are documents containing all words, you are also given the option (at the bottom of the last page of results) to show documents that contain only some of the words:
'Expand your search to see results that contain some of your words'
- The more words you put in, the more precise your search. However, be aware that you also limit the number of results by doing this and so may not see results that would be useful to you.
- It makes no difference whether you use upper or lower case letters.
- Search suggestions are displayed at the top and bottom of each page and underneath many search results. You can click on these to perform a search on that term:
Search Phrase: maori
Search Suggestions: culture | aotearoa | ...
- Click on page numbers, Previous/Next to navigate through the search results returned.
- If a spelling isn't recognised, an alternative may be suggested:
Search Phrase: glacirs
Did you mean: glaciers
- You can use the Back button on your browser to return to the list of search results after looking at a particular result.